Friday 3 June 2011

Learning how to drive

So i went to take my first driving lesson today, and may I say it was B.O.R.I.N.G!!!
Why did I have to go in one circle around the other cars? I felt dizzy, angry, and depressed, and all I could think of was: shouldn't there be an evaluation test first, then determine from where to start taking the lessons? I mean, if you learned English at school and you wanted to take advanced courses, you don't start with the alphabet, right?

So I ended up wasting 2 hours of my life going in one circle, it was obvious for the trainer that I already knew how to drive, but after all you can't hang the messenger, they are only doing their jobs.

As much as I hated it, I should admit it is a good thing, Because even though you hated these lessons, eventually you will drive knowing that everyone in a car around you took such lessons, something that gives you a peace of mind and trust when you are on the road.

Location:Dubai, UAE

2 comments:

  1. You must have had a boring instructor! Driving is really fun. I'm sure you'll love it once you start :)

    ReplyDelete